Do you have a "smart" meter on your home and don't want to sign the opt-out form? Is a "smart" meter on your business or barn and you can't opt-out?
Watch our "Smart" Meter Solutions Forum from March 31, 2023
Download Mary Anne Tierney's Presentation PDF HERE.
Download this New on Smart Meter Fires & Potential Causes
(Click the image below)
New York seeks to pass an analog opt-out bill - S.8765
Download a PDF of Electrical Engineer Bill Bathgate's presentation regarding "smart" meters and the need for an Analog opt-out by clicking the picture below:
Watch the Virginia SB 849 Vote in the Labor & Commerce Committee, January 30, 2023 (full video)
Read the testimony of Charles Frohman with the National Health Federation HERE.
Read the testimony of Mary Bauer with Virginians for Safe Technology HERE.
Video Timestamp 13:52: Watch Dominion Lawyer Bill Murray tell Senator Spruill that when Dominion shows up at a customer's home to install a 'smart' meter and the customer states they don't want one, Dominion will just "drive away and regroup at that point."
Mr. Murray lied to a Senator's face; nothing could be further from the truth. Below is a more accurate depiction of what happens when customers express they don't want a 'smart' meter on their home:
Let's see those two videos side-by-side next to each other:
How each Senator voted on this pro-consumer bill and the amount of money they received from Dominion Energy (see below):
Download and share our utility meter info PDFs by clicking each picture below:
"Smart" Meter Claims vs. Truth PDF
*Updated January 27, 2023
Utility Meter Consumer Graph PDF
Tell your legislator your want them to support a bill for a REAL utility meter opt-out:
SB 849 Substitute Bill One Pager (click image)
SB 849 Substitute Bill "At a Glance" (click image)
Here is a video of a Virginia customer's "non-communicating" opt-out meter still showing spikes of radio frequency radiation (RFR) - meaning it seems to be communicating.
Virginians need a non-wireless option other than a "smart" meter or less "smart" meter, such as electromechanical analog and Ethernet connection meters.
Please email your state legislators and file a complaint with the State Corporation Commission HERE
By Phone: 1 (800) 552-7945 for concerns about disconnection of a utility service
By Mail: Division of Public Utility Regulation
State Corporation Commission
P.O. Box 1197
Richmond, VA 23218
Above is great visual depiction of what exposure to a "smart" meter can do.
All the points below are true for both "smart" meters and the "non-communicating opt-out" meters:
- These meters do not benefit the consumer in any way and consumers are being misinformed on their capabilities and benefits - there is zero informed consent
- A safe opt-out option is not available to Virginians
- They are fire hazards - these meters are not UL certified and have insufficient surge protection and no ground
- They are not FCC compliant when in operation due to dirty electricity, or fully tested to prove they are safe
- They don't save money and are not cost effective, in fact consumer's bill will most likely go up because of the dirty electricity put on the line. It is impossible to lower your bill once you have one of these meters on your home.
- They are not cyber secure. It's been proven that these meters can be easily hacked with the right antenna
- They have a short lifespan and have to be replaced at least every five to seven years
- Per the FCC, they can consume up to 1W per household to complete their RF Mesh operations which means companies are environmentally responsible for the toxic RF pollution.
- They operate in the only radio frequency range that ICNRP, the FCC, AND IEEE recognize as negatively neurologically stimulating in humans
- They cause dirty electricity on the power lines throughout the house
- They should have a dirty electricity filter in them which no one has required the companies to install
- They're installed hot and most are installed by non-licensed and under skilled electricians
- They can interfere with electrical implants in the body and cause injury or death
- These additional points are true for only the two-way communicating "smart" meter
- They allow our power to be controlled from a central location
- We have no control over how third parties get our data collected from these meters, what they do with the data, and how they store it because there are no rules governing data collection from these meters